REVIEW : Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask & Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in Shiraz Red

3:41:00 PM


First of all, I'd like to apologize as I've been extremely inactive and that doesn't just apply to blogging but for all my other social media accounts as well.
The life of a pharmacy student so hectic, seriously. 

However, I'm having my mid-semester break right now so I have some time on my hands to blog.
BBCosmetic has kindly and generously sent me some products to review and it is the 
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask (boy, that's a mouthful eyy?)
and also the
Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in Shiraz Red

Also, please note that eventhough these products were sent to me, I will be giving my full and honest review.

So, let's begin!

Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in Shiraz Red
Of course, the number one thing that everyone raved about this product was the packaging.
It is extremely cute! 
I mean, who doesn't like a lip tint in the shape of a wine bottle?

Each shade is also named after a wine. The shade I got is the Shiraz Red.
There are 5 other shades - Merlot Burgundy, Nebbiolo Red, Chardonnay Orange, Rose Coral and Blush Pink.

 Just for the sake of this review, this is my natural lip colour.
It's not really pigmented so 
 I usually wear my lip tints in more of an ombre effect than the full-covered lip kind.
So with this lip tint, I tried the ombre effect and it was... bad, as you can see.
I found that the colour dries up really fast and you cant really blend it out so there's this harsh line.
It tends to stick onto the inner lips and the cracks on my lips as well.
Because of that, it kinda looks really patchy and not appealing at all.

 However, when I tried to apply it as you normally would a lipstick, it wasn't too bad.
The colour is absolutely beautiful and bright.
I'm not used to wearing bright red colours as I usually go for pinks and nudes.

 If you have a closer look, you can still see a little bit of patchiness on my lips.

Overall, the colour is great and very pigmented but I don't really like the texture of this product.
With formulas of lip products, different shades actually may have different ingredients so other shades could work better than this one.

Next, is the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

So this clay mask comes in your regular tub, but it does win points when it comes to the design.
I mean look at it?
It's a little cute pig wearing a mask. SO CUTE! 

 One thing I love about this is there's a seal to ensure customers that this product is original.
As we know, there are loads of imitation brands out there for skincare and makeup products.

 This mask comes with a spatula, which is great especially for those who care about the cleanliness of the product. 

This is the texture of the clay mask. 
As you can see, it looks very light and fluffy. 
In fact, when you touch the clay, it feels very smooth and almost hard to pick up the product.
It's not like a cream or a gel consistency.  


 The clay mask starts to bubble very quickly as soon as you apply it on your skin.
One thing I noticed about this, is it smells really good.
I'm not sure what smell it is and it's not overpowering. 
It's sort of like a light, faint floral smell and it is beautiful and helps in calming and relaxing.

So the instructions say to massage it into your face with water after a few minutes and wash it off.
It definitely makes your skin feel a lot cleaner, like what all other clay masks do.
I haven't noticed a change in my skin regarding acne or brightness or anything so if you're looking for a clay mask that smells good and is fun to use then this is the product you'd wanna have a look at!

Have you used any of these products? Comment down below!
I'd love to know what others think about them as well.

Once again, thank you so so much BBCosmetic for sending me these products to review. 

They've got a wide range of korean skincare, makeup and other products as well as FREE worldwide shipping guys, so make sure to check them out! 
Also, you can get 8% off if you use my discount code : V0C8397VF6





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great article, love your sharing so much, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.

    digestive cookies nutrition

    gaia digestive cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the instructions say to massage it into your face with water after a few minutes and wash it off.
    It definitely makes your skin feel a lot cleaner, like what all other clay masks do.
    I haven't noticed a change in my skin regarding acne or brightness or anything so if you're looking for a clay mask that smells good and is fun to use then this is the product you'd wanna have a look at!

    ReplyDelete